Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Do the courts really allow this lawlessness?

Julia runs and hugs me when she sees me, its such a nice way to be greeted. We haven't seen each other in years and its so good to see her. She lets me sleep on the floor of her room. Julia and I met at Cheesecake Factory in Baltimore in 2004 and have remained in contact. We are both from Maryland and become obsessed with the Baltimore, Maryland accent and John Water's quotes.

"Do the courts really allow this lawlessness, this malicious destruction of property to run rampant?"

Take the boat, out in the ocean, Hon.

The extreme Baltimore accent sounds like a mentally challenged person from the UK.
Julia and I have fun wherever we are, whatever we do. Laundromat. We can do nothing and everything. We are both deranged and drive Honda civics. Julia is the kind of girl that stubs her toe alot and by stubbing her toe I mean she fights with strangers.

There she is my favorite Baltimore girl: aka-Baltimore stain goddess/crazy cat lady.
stretching it out for rollerskating. so fun.
Never seen Julia so happy. Rollerskating makes you feel like a kid.
It was my fourth time to LA and I had never been to Venice Beach. WTF? Venice was awesome, its my kind of place. It was like Miami Beach times 100. There was a drum circle as the sun set.
Just so happened my sister and I were both in LA, she was performing her comedy. Angelika. So cute. We got to meet for coffee. This is redundant but the traffic in LA is horrendous. I was on vacation and it was very stressful. However, I don't think the traffic is going to stop me from living there. There is something about LA that I love, its intense in both directions. I do like extremes as long as the weather is nice.
 
Now, its one year later and I am gearing up to drive back to LA. I am really excited to experience it again and even more excited to be with the Baltimore stain goddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment