Saturday, June 22, 2013

swedish singers and wolves

I though it appropriate to talk about one of my favorite subject matters on this bursting full moon period. Last year when I leaving Austin, I was working on a puzzle. It was of a wolf.
I love puzzles, I can't wait until I can do another one.
This has been my 2nd puzzle I have completed as an adult. So I left Austin last summer and started traveling. I wasn't planning to go back to Miami, however, it ended up that I needed to take care of something with my car that was easiest to do in Miami. So at the beginning of this year, I found myself driving back to Miami.
 
The first person I had to let know was my dear friend Jude. Jude and I met through Miami Shambhala and did a few weekend meditation retreats and we just clicked and have continued to stay in touch. We bonded over Pema Chodron, Chogyam Trungpa and similiar struggles.
 I had a late Christmas present that I was giving to her and she had a present for me too.
I hope you can see, but its the same image of the wolf as my puzzle. Its little incidences like these that make me believe strongly in one Love and I was so happy with my new shirt. Did I mention I love Jude so much! She is just the best. Here we are reunited in Miami. There is not an adverb adequate enough to really capture how truly amazing she is. She is like a hidden gem of the Universe and I feel so lucky to have found her.
Did I mention I also love Swedish singers. It all started with Ace of Base and continued with Royksopp, the Sounds and First Aid Kit. Heres a mixture of my favorite things.
 
Jude left me with a parting gift as I left Miami. A tiger that I am gonna put on a necklace. With my tiger necklace and wolf shirt, I am gonna be unstoppable.
You better look out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment