Friday, November 29, 2013

Sealy-Plan B

So apparently Sealy mattresses come from a little town in Texas where I spent this Thanksgiving. I love new experiences and I got to have a brand new Thanksgiving and the experience of shooting a rifle and a shotgun.
I'm glad I did it and know what its like.
Then some feasting could occur.
 Potatoes, stuffing, turkey, gravy. Cranberry relish. Cookies galore.
 
So this was my first Texas Thanksgiving. It was pretty much awesome. Board games, shooting guns, Improv games.
lastly but not least. was good old plan B. Mister Marsh wanted to know what plan B is. Lets just say it involves a turkey baster on the kitchen table, sisters, and a 30 something year old man, maybe he works at Pizza Hut, maybe he doesn't.
 
Lets just hope Plan A works out.

1 comment: